10 Great First Date Questions
First dates are always nerve-wracking
Indeed, it is very easy to spot first-date-couples. A man and a woman sitting at a table across each other in a café chatting and laughing but still some awkwardness and nerves are clearly felt.
Another fact that helps to determine that it is a couple’s first date is their looks – both of them are simply dressed but with style. You will not see them slouching but sitting upright. They will not look much into each others’ eyes but look around the café and scan the menu instead.
And the last clue is, of course, the way they talk. A man is most probably a bit shy and therefore, tongue-tied, whereas the lady is self-conscious. Finally, their meals are served and there appears at least some topic for discussion – their food.
He: How is your salad?
She: It is nice! How is yours?
He: Mmm, really good.
And the silence falls again.
Burning love or going down the flames
Do not let such situations ever happen to you. Of course, it is obvious that both feel a bit awkward and nervous during the first date but have the courage to put yourself together! It will lead to a relaxed conversation that is important for both of you as it gives an opportunity to get to know each other more, discovering new interesting sides. In simple words, a relaxed conversation is a key to a positive outcome and that can be helped with 10 great first date questions.
- What were you like as a kid?
- How many friends do you have and how do you like spending time with them?
- Do you like traveling? What countries would you like to visit and why?
- Do you have pets or would you like to have one?
- Who has the biggest influence on your like?
- What is your major goal?
- What do you like and hate the most about first dates?
- Is there something interesting I should know about you, something I would never think to ask about?
- What genres of movies do you enjoy?
- Do you have any hobbies?
Read more about mature single dating and you will come across not only the best questions to ask but information regarding behavior, gestures, and other guidelines. Take the dating process easily, try to relax, and have a great time!