Dublin, Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “J-Beauty Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Skincare, Haircare, Color Cosmetics), By Type (Conventional, Organic), By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global J-beauty products market size is anticipated to reach USD 45.01 billion by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2023 to 2030
The increasing skincare concerns and increasing demand for organic and natural cosmetics and personal care products are driving the market’s growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the J-beauty products industry’s growth. The beauty industry as a whole faced challenges during the pandemic, including supply chain disruptions, reduced consumer spending, and changing consumer priorities.
Restrictions on international travel and lockdown measures in different countries affected the production and distribution of J-beauty products. Many manufacturers faced difficulties in sourcing ingredients, packaging materials, and components, leading to delays and supply shortages.
J-Beauty Products Market Report Highlights
- Based on product, the skincare segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 46.6% in 2022. This can be attributed to growing beauty and wellness consciousness among consumers and the increasing aging population
- Based on type, the conventional segment dominated the market and held a share of 90.8% in 2022. This can be attributed to the low cost and easy availability of conventional J-beauty products. The organic segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period
- Based on distribution channel, the hypermarkets/supermarkets segment dominated the market with a share of 34.6% in 2022. The hypermarkets/supermarkets offer a personalized experience to the consumers and provide discounts and other benefits which makes them a popular choice among consumers
- Asia Pacific held a market share of 69.4% in 2022 due to the increasing penetration of J-beauty products and increasing consumer spending on skincare products. North America is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period
- Mergers & acquisitions, agreements, R&D activities, new product launches, and expansions are the key strategies being adopted by the companies. For instance, in August 2022, Rey Nakajima launched a new J-beauty brand REY TOKYO in Germany. The brand was created by combining ancient beauty ingredients from Japan and the latest technology from Germany.
- Recent Developments & Impact Analysis, By Key Market Participants
- Company Categorization
- Participant’s Overview
- Financial Performance
- Product Benchmarking
- Company Heat Map Analysis
- Strategy Mapping
- Shiseido Co.,Ltd.
- mandom corp.
- L’Oreal Groupe (Nihon L’Oreal)
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Kao Corporation
- Lion Corporation
- POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS INC.
- FANCL CORPORATION
- KOSE Corporation
|No. of Pages||80|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$33.11 billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$45.01 billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||3.9%|
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 J-beauty Products Market: Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Introduction
3.2 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 J-beauty Products Market: Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 J-beauty Products Market: Market Dynamics
3.3.2 Market Driver Analysis
3.3.3 Market Restraint Analysis
3.3.4 Market Opportunity Analysis
3.3.5 Market Challenges Analysis
3.4 J-beauty Products Market – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5 J-beauty Products Market – Market Entry Strategy
3.6 J-beauty Products Market – Impact of COVID 19
Chapter 4 J-beauty Products Market: Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1 Demographic Analysis
4.2 Consumer Trends & Preferences
4.3 Factors Influencing Buying Behavior
4.4 Consumer Product Adoption Trends
4.5 Key Observations & Findings
Chapter 5 J-beauty Market: Product Estimates And Trend Analysis
5.1 J-beauty Products Market: Product Movement Analysis And Market Share, 2022 and 2030
5.2.1 J-beauty Products Market Estimates And Forecasts For Skincare, 2017 – 2030 (USD Million)
5.2.3 Color Cosmetics
Chapter 6 J-beauty Market: Type Estimates And Trend Analysis
6.1 J-beauty Products Market: Type Movement Analysis And Market Share, 2022 and 2030
Chapter 7 J-beauty Products Market: Distribution Channel Estimates And Trend Analysis
7.1 J-beauty Products Market: Distribution Channel Movement Analysis And Market Share, 2022 and 2030
7.2 Specialty Stores
Chapter 8 J-beauty Products Market: Regional Estimates And Trend Analysis
8.1 Global J-beauty Products Market: Regional Movement Analysis And Market Share, 2022 and 2030
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m392on
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.