In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by News Editor Joel Stocksdale. Joel just returned from attending the Munich Motor Show, and our editors do a roundup of the news from the event, including an eventual baby G-Wagen, Cupra DarkRebel, VW ID. GTI, BMW Vision Neue Klasse, Mercedes CLA concept and some new electric Minis. They also discuss the general vibe of the show. Joel has also been driving the refreshed VW ID.4 and the new ID.7. Finally, Greg interviews Rod Alberts, the executive director of the Detroit Auto Show with a preview for next week.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected].
Autoblog Podcast #797
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- 2023 Munich Motor Show
- Cars we’re driving
- Interview with Rod Alberts, Executive Director of the North American International Auto Show
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.